Friday, May 11, 2012

Time to get back

UMMM WTF?! How did I manage this? Okay I know how it happened, I fell off the wagon and started binging,  got severely depressed, and got back into my eating disorder :/ . I had a down period but I'm back. I hit my PANIC weight and now I know I really have to start taking better care of myself again. I used to love running and being active...but I haven't exactly worked out much at all since I came back to school in April. So hopefully I will get back to blogging again, and since I write about it here, I should be more conscious about what I do.

This year I started taking a creative writing course. At first I was really scarred and I thought I would hate the class. 7 weeks later and it is my favorite! I LOVE it now, and I feel so safe sharing my thoughts, I'm still a little shaky when I speak (especially if it hits close to home) BUT at least I have done it, and I'm becoming more comfortable!

I just spent a ton of money on groceries which made me feel bad, but I got a lot of stuff, and a lot of great healthy stuff (and I've barely made a dent in it yet!) WHOOOO! I just finished making breakfast for tomorrow. I missed my green smoothies :)

Coconut water, strawberries, mango, spinach and regular water! Seriously SOOOO AMAZING!

Until next time :) XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment